Welcome to tablespace.com! We provide our clients with WorkSpace as a Service (“Services”). By creating spaces with designs that promote human productivity and using technology to enhance the experience in the workplace,
- Statement of Table Space’s practices and policies in relation to your Data
- The types of Data/information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Platforms and the Services
- Purposes of and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, processing, protecting and disclosing the Data and
- Security practices and procedures for protecting privacy of your Data.
through or in connection with our Services.
immediately cease accessing our Platforms and/or using our Services. By accessing our Platform and/or using our Services, you signify your acceptance to this
- “Account” refers to the password-protected authorised account used by you to access and use the Platform and the Services.
- “Data” means any information or set of information provided to us by you or directly collected by us from the Platform.
- “Non-personal Identification Information” refers to any non-personal information collected from you pursuant to your access/use of the Platform, including but not limited to the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about your means of connection to the Platform such as the operating system, the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- “Personal Information” shall have the same meaning as ascribed to it under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- “Third Party” refers to any person or entity other than you or us.
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect several types of Information from and about users of our Platform and Services, including Information:
- By which you may be personally identified; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform and use our Services, and your data in relation to the use of our Platform and Services, your activities on our Platforms, and in relation to your use of our Services.
We collect this Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through our Platform or use our Service (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, application programming interfaces (APIs), web beacons, and other tracking technologies); and/or
- Through our various automatic data collection processes that collect public information about users/ potential users from the internet.
The type of Information we collect from you depends upon your use of the Platform and/or the Service. Generally speaking, however, the Information which we may collect can be divided into the following broad categories:
A. Personal Identification Information
● Information you provide to us: The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password, and other information you may provide while registering your account or when prompted through the Platform, such as your mobile phone number.
- Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and the results you selected.
- Your browsing information: How long have you used our Platform and Services, and which features have you used.
- Your communications: Communications between you and us through our Platforms and/or during the course of availing of the Services;
We use the Information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Platform and the Services, and to personalize your experience
on the Platform and while using our Services. We also use this Information to provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
B. Non-personal Identification Information collected through automatic data collection technologies.
- We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Platforms and about your use of the Services.
- Usage information: Details of your access to the Platforms and use of our Platform and the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Platforms.
- Computer and device information: Information about your computer, internet connection, and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Last URL visited: We may collect information relating to the URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings, such as time zone and language.
- Your activity on the Services: We may collect information about your activity on the Platform, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Platforms, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
C. Non-personal Identification Information obtained from cookies and other electronic tools.
Most browsers are set to automatically allow cookies. Please note it may be possible to disable some (but not all) cookies through your device or browser settings but doing so may interfere with certain functionalities of the Platforms and consequently, the Services. Major browsers provide users with various options when it comes to cookies. Users can usually set their browsers to block all third-party cookies (which are those set by third-party companies collecting information on websites operated by other companies), block all cookies (including first-party cookies such as the ones we use to collect search activity information about users), or block specific cookies. To modify your cookie settings, please visit your browser’s help settings. You will need to opt out on each browser and each device you use to access the Platforms/ avail of the Services. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies and cannot be removed or blocked via web browser settings.
D. Anonymous or De-Identified Data
3. HOW WE USE AND PROCESS THE DATA WE COLLECT
We undertake to use and process your Information with integrity, accountability, fairness and transparency. We also undertake to use our best efforts to protect the Data from unlawful processing.
We use and process the Data we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Process and respond to your queries.
- Understand our users (what you do on our Platform and how you use our Services, what features you like, how you use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you.
- Send you questions/messages from other users that you may/shall be able to answer/respond to if you have registered with us.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Provide you with notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The primary basis for use and processing for the purposes mentioned above is to perform the contract with you related to these activities and services or for the administration of our business and the provision of Services which is necessary for the legitimate interest of our business.
We may also use your Data to contact you about our own Services.
We will hold your Data for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain it will depend on any legal obligations we have (such as tax obligations),
the nature of any contracts we have in place with you, the existence of your consent or our legitimate interests as a business.
4. HOW WE SHARE THE DATA WE COLLECT
General Information Disclosures
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties whom we use/engage to support our business and who are also bound by contractual obligations to keep your Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it to us.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Data.
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party vendors that we use/engage for a variety of purposes, such as for cloud infrastructure, to send you emails and push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, help us analyse the use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services, and databases are hosted by third-party hosting service providers.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Table Space. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
5. COMMUNICATIONS CHOICES
When you sign up for an account on the Platforms, you opt in to receive emails, notifications, and SMSs from Table Space. These messages, emails, or notifications are necessary for the administration of the Platform and for your use of the Services, and therefore you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from us.
6. REVIEWING, CHANGING, OR DELETING INFORMATION
If you would like to review or change your user name, email id, or other basic Personal Information, as may have been provided for creating an account , you can do so by logging in to your profile or by contacting us.
7. ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the Data that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update and correct the Data we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete your Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for the purposes it is being collected or is being processed in a way that infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your Data may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your Data is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
8. SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your Data and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the Data that we collect, process, and store and the current state of technology. Technological safeguards that we implement to secure your Data include firewall protection and end-to-end encryption of your Data, all the server connections made through the Platform are HTTPS secured. At an organizational level, we only allow specific personnel of the Company, who are pre-authorised, to access your Data only on a need-to-know basis.
9. CHILDREN UNDER 18
The Platform and the Services are not intended for users under 18. We do not knowingly collect any Data from children under 18 or market to or solicit information from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a person submitting Data is under 18, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. THIRD PARTY LINKS
If the Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Platform, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third party websites/platforms/links.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
The information we obtain from or about you may be processed and stored in India and our other various servers located across the globe, which may provide for
different data protection rules than the country in which you reside. We comply with generally accepted industry standard regulations regarding the collection, use,
and retention of data. Each location may provide for different data protection rules than the country in which you reside. By using the Services, you consent to
outside of your country of residence. If you have any questions relating to your Information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. CONTACT US